CarcassonneCZE @CarcassonneCZE Discord RSS

Vítejte na fóru věnovanému deskové hře Carcassonne! x

Friends from Poland :-)
téma založeno uživatelem Piasekstc - 1.11.2017, 2:01

Uživatele, kteří přidali do tohoto tématu příspěvek: [ZRUŠIT filtrování příspěvků]
Eldenroot 3 PesBobes 1 PetrM 2 Piasekstc 5 Tomáš 1
(1.11.2017, 2:01)Piasekstc Napsal(a): Ahoj, sousedé

First of all excuse my English but.. when people all over the world thinks that Polish, Czech and/or Russian languages are 99% the same.. they are obviously not :)

It's about one year time when my girlfriend introduced me to Carcassonne, and know we have almost everything in new artwork. I wait and hurry up (almost harass) Mindok or other resellers about when this or that will come up in Polish version :) Today, I spend around 70 EUR to purchase Winter Edition (with all expansions) which is gorgeous and I count it as a part of new artwork as well... but the thing that "bought" me and made me to be active around the fan community is that my birth city - Wrocław (Vratislavia) was officially included to Carcassonne universe.   

So.. I didn't wait for that and (like you) I ordered one from Cundco. I also purchase 6 pouches set and… Meeple bake frame :) What? Christmas time is coming :) 

Hope to stay with you guys, learn and .. HAVE FUN :)

Hello @Piasekstc!

We are glad you found our Carcassonne community. It's nice to hear some news from Poland. We would be happy to make an international friendship. Last year we made a first Carcassonne fans weekend. This year (2 weeks ago) was the seccond fans weekend. It would be great to see you (and your Carcassonne friends of course Vypláznutý jazyk ) next year in Olomouc, where we are planning our next Carcassonne meeting.
If you want you can find some photos of our last Carcassonne weekends here... Usměvavý 

You don't have to be affraid of language - Polish and Czech is quite similar. Many of us can speek English as well.

Welcome to our Carcassonne family in the Czech Republic!

Usměvavý Mrknutí Usměvavý
[-] 2x   Chmura, Eldenroot
Odpovědět

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)