CarcassonneCZE @CarcassonneCZE Discord RSS

Vítejte na fóru věnovanému deskové hře Carcassonne! x

Carcassonne Russian promo tiles - "fakes"
téma založeno uživatelem BigBoss - 24.9.2022, 18:52

Uživatele, kteří přidali do tohoto tématu příspěvek: [ZRUŠIT filtrování příspěvků]
BigBoss 2 Chmura 1 Eldenroot 1
Dear Community,
@Bumsakalaka kindly reported to me on CarcC the following about possible fakes of Russian promo tiles:

"It is shared experience of one of Czech forum member.
Sorry I can tell you which one, because it was on my first forum meeting and I saw members faces for first time.
Issue was that rounding of tiles didn't fit to original russian tiles and also that paper material was better then original russian promos tiles.
So not rumor, experience."

Does anyone know more about this?
Photos would interest me very much and also the origin of these tiles.

Thanks & Best regards!
I'm looking for:
● Carcassonne shopdisplays (esp.dicegame.+ Minis ger.)
● Carcassonne Στα Κάστρα του Μυστρά (2002) Greek first edition
● Carcassonne - chinese Sur knight kings editions
● ETCOC / WTCOC 2020 commemorative tiles
& more -> https://ibb.co/cCcm4SB
I think there must have been a mistake here, because I personally don't know about anything like that. I haven't come across copies of Russian promo cards yet.  Zmatený

-Yes, with copies of La-Porxada, and I even pointed out these "real" cards here on the forum.
Chmura Zelený meeple
[-] 1x   BigBoss
Odpovědět
@BigBoss - this makes me sad... we do not about this... This is against the rules of this community board to distribute and sold anything from Carcassonne universum for money!
Odpovědět
(26.9.2022, 17:13)Eldenroot Napsal(a): @BigBoss - this makes me sad... we do not about this... This is against the rules of this community board to distribute and sold anything from Carcassonne universum for money!

@Eldenroot 
sorry - I don't understand your message.

My point was to know the origin of this rumor.
And if it is not a rumor, I am interested in "proof photos".

I have never seen counterfeits of these tiles - and I was lucky enough to get hold of quite a large number of original tiles in 2016-2020, which I always traded in good conscience with other carcassonen fans for expansions that were missing from my collection at the time.
Now I hear there might be fakes of them and I would like to know about it - it just confuses me.
I'm looking for:
● Carcassonne shopdisplays (esp.dicegame.+ Minis ger.)
● Carcassonne Στα Κάστρα του Μυστρά (2002) Greek first edition
● Carcassonne - chinese Sur knight kings editions
● ETCOC / WTCOC 2020 commemorative tiles
& more -> https://ibb.co/cCcm4SB
Odpovědět

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)