CarcassonneCZE @CarcassonneCZE Discord RSS

Vítejte na fóru věnovanému deskové hře Carcassonne! x

Greetings from Spain
téma založeno uživatelem Meepledrone - 4.9.2018, 23:30

Uživatele, kteří přidali do tohoto tématu příspěvek: [ZRUŠIT filtrování příspěvků]
Bumsakalaka 2 Eldenroot 1 Mati 2 Meepledrone 7
Hi everyone,

I recently landed on your forum and I'm quite surprised about all the information on the game and its expansions you can find here. Hope to have access to all the corners of the forums soon to fully enjoy everything at hand and try some of your fan expansions too.

What are your recommendations?

Thank you all.

Cheers!
[-] 1x   Eldenroot
Welcome to our board! 

What version of Carcassonne do you have/play, because without that we are not able to recommend you anything :)

All users have a full access to Carcapedia and Meeplepedia. Active users will get access to secret corners of our board :)
[-] 1x   Meepledrone
Odpovědět
Hi!

Thanks for the welcome message. Wow! It's been a long long time since I could find my way around in the forum.

I usually play C2 with some bits of C3 and C1 depending on the expansions I choose.

Lately I've been playing some fan expansions such as Unending Family Feud, First Wells, Gamble's Luck, The Royal Gateways, The Postman of Carcassonne o the Carcassonne Spain Promos from 2022 and 2023.

My next attempt would be to combine the normal C2/C3 edition and the Winter Edition (WE1, WE2 or WE3). I think Chmura created something in this line but I can access it yet.

What expansions from CarcCZ would you recommend me?

Thanks in advance.
Odpovědět
Hi @Meepledrone finally here also on Czech forum!

As I prefer C2(C3) I'm not good to recommend you best Czech or Slovak expansions. But you can check two maps Czech republic and Slovak republic. Which uses nice new mechanics.

Hint. When you will have access to Download section, check subsection "Expansions made by forum users".

Or check Wikicarpedia fan expansions section where are described for example COVID-19, Black Dragon or City Bridges. Very interesting expansions. Quite "offensive" and "destructive" but lovely :)
[-] 1x   Meepledrone
Odpovědět
Hi @Bumsakalaka !!!

Well, I signed up in 2018... But couldn't do much until now and wasn't very active here as you can see. A real pity! Today on Chrome could find my way around and update my profile... It was about time! 

I would like to print a batch of expansions to play them with other people in out next meetup in Madrid.... No fixed date yet.

I should pick some expansions that provide new building capabilities and some that generate conflict...  Smíšek
Odpovědět
Hi Welcome...
For me, these are good extensions (if you have access to them??):

[Pouze registrovaní a přihlášení uživatelé mohou zobrazit URL odkazy - klikněte ZDE pro přihlášení/registraci.]

- an expansion with a meeting point. Simple and beneficial to the game

[Pouze registrovaní a přihlášení uživatelé mohou zobrazit URL odkazy - klikněte ZDE pro přihlášení/registraci.]

- an expansion with a meeting point. Expansion tested in a 3-player tournament. Interesting twists and turns during the game

- very interesting extension. They are cards that you draw instead of tiles if you want

- difficult to produce but can be combined well with cards

Preklad/Translate
Ahoj Vitaj... 
Za mňa sú dobré rozšírenia tieto (ak máš k ním prístup):

- rozšírenie so srazu. Jednoduché a prospešné pre hru

- rozšírenie so srazu. Rozšírenie odskúšané na turnaji v 3 hráčov. Zaujímavé zvraty v priebehu hry

- velice zaujímavé rozšírenie. Sú to karty ktoré si ťaháš namiesto dlaždíc, ak chceš 

- náročné na výrobu ale s kartami sa dajú dobre kombinovať
[-] 1x   Meepledrone
Odpovědět
Thank you @Mati !

I know COVID-19 and City Bridges from some posts on Carcassonne Central and the pages on WICA. I don't have access to the expansions in the Download Area yet.

I was planning to test City Bridges combining elements I had from separate expansions:
* Stand alone city caps
* 3D-printed bridges I got in 2021.

As I have bridges with odd shapes (curved, X-shaped, T-shaped, double-length), I was thinking if this could also be added to the mix beyond regular bridges... I'm still toying with the idea.

It looks like lots of fun in my mind!
Odpovědět
So from 9/2018 made just 4 posts, it's not a lot :)
Odpovědět
Ha ha ha!

Technically I only could log back on a few days ago...

Such a shame... I know!
Odpovědět
(31.7.2023, 14:57)Meepledrone Napsal(a):  
(31.7.2023, 14:57)Meepledrone Napsal(a): Thank you @Mati !

I know COVID-19 and City Bridges from some posts on Carcassonne Central and the pages on WICA. I don't have access to the expansions in the Download Area yet.

I was planning to test City Bridges combining elements I had from separate expansions:
* Stand alone city caps
* 3D-printed bridges I got in 2021.

As I have bridges with odd shapes (curved, X-shaped, T-shaped, double-length), I was thinking if this could also be added to the mix beyond regular bridges... I'm still toying with the idea.

It looks like lots of fun in my mind!

This is what I currently have. I have to deal with roads ending at the city caps, but this could be a start. You include gates in the city caps, which is a clever touch. I think I will need new city cap tokens for that.

[Obrázek: R8lIvAS.jpg]
Odpovědět

Pravděpodobně související témata…
Téma Autor Odpovědi Shlédnuto Poslední příspěvek
  Greetings from USA! Kerry42 4 54 22.2.2024, 17:47
Poslední příspěvek: Kerry42
  Greetings from México haep 2 42 2.1.2024, 14:23
Poslední příspěvek: Bumsakalaka
  Greetings from UK maxpax318 0 26 11.12.2023, 23:53
Poslední příspěvek: maxpax318
  Greetings from the north of Germany finnf 2 45 9.1.2022, 17:17
Poslední příspěvek: finnf
  Greetings from gemany :-) BigBoss 3 3676 20.2.2019, 2:09
Poslední příspěvek: BigBoss

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)