CarcassonneCZE @CarcassonneCZE Discord RSS

Vítejte na fóru věnovanému deskové hře Carcassonne! x

Cirkus 1.0
téma založeno uživatelem Chmura - 3.4.2017, 18:40

Uživatele, kteří přidali do tohoto tématu příspěvek: [ZRUŠIT filtrování příspěvků]
carols 1 Chmura 15 Eldenroot 14 endomame 2 Miroslav Váša 1 Neprofík 3 PresetM 2 theforce24 1
Only one question: Did you have a permission from "Hans im Glück" to convert the 10. Expansion in the classic Carcassonne graphics?
In fact with this conversion do you copy an original expansion. This is a copyright infringement.
In the German Carcassonne-Forum is the 10. Expansion thread on "hold". We asked HiG and now we wait for the permission.
Odpovědět
(4.8.2017, 19:31)Eldenroot Napsal(a): In my opinion, there is no reason to ask for any permission  from HiG. This is a fan-made artwork - there is no difference between this one and any other fan-made expansion. If I am wrong, let me know but according to you there are at least dozens of fan expansions which are conversions on CC website.

Dear Eldenroot, this is completely wrong. You're making a "copy"  of an original Carcassonne Expansion. It doesn't matter if you use another graphics. Therefore it is not a fan expansion. As the Administrator of this forum, you will be responsible in the end, not Chmura, the "creator" of these tiles.
The best thing you can do is to ask HiG for permission.
Odpovědět

Pravděpodobně související témata…
Téma Autor Odpovědi Shlédnuto Poslední příspěvek
  Cirkus (Under the Big Top) ztpc2000 4 69 12.6.2023, 13:41
Poslední příspěvek: ztpc2000
  Cirkus 1.0 Nohermi 14 4 415 17.4.2018, 21:31
Poslední příspěvek: carols

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 2 host(ů)